Bountiful Cities has been working with diverse communities, teaching sustainable agriculture skills since 2003. Making a financial contribution TODAY will help us sustain this work and make an impact in the health of our community.
Make checks payable to Bountiful Cities, PO Box 898 Asheville, NC 28802
Thank you for your support!
Bountiful Cities is a 501(c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our work is not possible without volunteer labor and community support.
Interested in donating supplies and/or equipment for our cooking or gardening classes? Contact our Director of Youth Programs, Kate Justen at 828-242-5919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We always accept the following:
- compostable plates, bowls, cups, napkins, paper towels toothpicks, forks and spoons
- garden and/or cooking related magazines, coloring books, workbooks, seed catalogs
- classroom supplies; paper, markers, colored pencils, crayons
- environmentally friendly cleaning supplies, wash clothes, towels
- new and unopened salt, pepper, dried herbs and spices
- new and unopened vinegar(any type), olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil
- new and unopened dried fruit, canned or dried beans, vegetable broth, lemon juice
- new and unopened pasta, rice, quinoa, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds